Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Journey in Catholic Parish Youth Ministry Sipitang








I started to join and commit my part into this ministry since I was 18. I admit, there's a lot of ups and downs moments here with all the members. There's some great memories that really fills my heart with joy when I think back,memorable performances, breakdown moments, much more.

Through our friendship for the past 3 years has been amazing for me. The precious moment is that when we all laughed and fooling around,lol!!..But anyway, we kinda have some team work issues, friendship problem, and even couple issues..well, that's a normal things, right?...but we're improving and try to recover from it.

When we're praying together,I felt the bond that God put into us every second of it, much more like God had put us into another environment where actually it's hard for others to understand, and that what's making us special. Although sometimes we got problem for our choir and band, at the end we managed to cope it very2 well, like our choir set up for Christmas eve last year..I have to say, it was completely a mess..but look what happen for the last minute, we nailed it, because we believe in God's power.

Some people say this and that about us, but we don't even care about what they got to say..Because we know who we are, and we contribute the best for our environment, the congregation, our every team member, for the church, and FOR GOD..

I had witnessed the best 3 years of my life journeying through this ministry. Ow, and you know what do I realize in this journey, is that the fact is we're not origin from sipitang. Some of us came from Kuala Penyu, Ranau, Keningau, Penampang, Tenom, Tuaran, Kudat, state of Sarawak, from Johor, and many places. Some of us got massive range of personality, some are a bit crazy hehehe, some are childish, and some love to sing.....But you know what, we're like brothers and sisters..We don't care what the differences between us, what we know is that God looks us the same way, and we love each others, equally.

I pray for this ministry. I pray for our strength and wisdom to go through any matter that comes, any burden, so that we can take that as a cross of Jesus Christ. Because that's what matter, in the end, all of these are for the glory of God.

Thanks for letting me witnessed this great journey with them, God.

'No one has greater love than to lay down his own life for his friends.' John 15: 13

1 comment: